Cal City Funny Run??

California

Is the funny run going on in Cal City this weekend? Nov 6??

I've heard it starts around 1pm somewhere near cadillac road

Isn't any riding a FUN(ny) RUN? Especially where your welcomed...

:excuseme:

Only if you've mastered Time Travel - Back to the Future!! :excuseme:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::ride::lol::p:lol::p:lol::foul::lol::foul:

hahahaha, so sorry guys, i didn't notice the date. i can't stop laughing.

what a putz...:smirk: Thanks VR15

you guys are retarded.. thanks for the help. NO NEED FOR TIME TRAVEL, NOT A PUTZ. Here's the flyer link for the Poker Fun Run this weekend. "WOW DOC THIS IS HEAVY! There's that word again, heavy. Is there something wrong with the earths gravitational pull in the future i need to know about??!"

http://www.altavistaevents.com/Pages/PokerFunRun/10prf2/10prf2.html

you guys are retarded.. thanks for the help. NO NEED FOR TIME TRAVEL, NOT A PUTZ. Here's the flyer link for the Poker Fun Run this weekend. "WOW DOC THIS IS HEAVY! There's that word again, heavy. Is there something wrong with the earths gravitational pull in the future i need to know about??!"

http://www.altavistaevents.com/Pages/PokerFunRun/10prf2/10prf2.html

Well - I was only commenting on the post by Dube2 and I believe he was calling himself a PUTZ for not realizing the date of the link he posted was from 2006. :smirk:

Thanks for finding the link and posting the "Real" info! :excuseme:

Well - I was only commenting on the post by Dube2 and I believe he was calling himself a PUTZ for not realizing the date of the link he posted was from 2006. :lol:

Thanks for finding the link and posting the "Real" info! :excuseme:

Still laughing:lol:

Been working 12 hour days this week, looks like a Bradshaw Trail Ride on Saturday with Bolt is in order here. I needs me some seat time for sure. :smirk: