HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xxjake149

just bought a 2006 450

7 posts in this topic

i just bought a yz450, its a 2006 and i need a service manual. has anyone found a site that lets you download it for free, any help would be appreciated, thanks

i got one from there and selected english and it gave me one with english and some other languages.... its has like 645 pages??

i got one from there and selected english and it gave me one with english and some other languages.... its has like 645 pages??

That is kind of weird...

I'm sure it wasn't like this a few years ago, because I was able to pull up just the English one and print the whole thing out and put it in a three ring binder...

I wouldn't want the hassle of trying to figure out how to print just the English pages, and I wouldn't want to print all of it, and then have over 300 sheets of scrap paper...

I tried browsing around the Adobe Acrobat settings a bit for you, but couldn't figure out how to omit the unwanted languages...

Been like that for a minimum of three years.

The fact is that there's no reason to print most of it. Read up on the job, print some selected pages, and go.

It would, of course, be nice to print the whole thing, but hey, it's free, and it's a legal download.

I figured it out I just had to use the second link for the manuals that gray posted in stickys, its very handy and its gonna save my butt when i go to replace my cranks bearings..

Thanks, Dubee