Racing AMRA: Need a spark arrestor/new exhaust?

I recently joined the AMRA and I need to get a spark arrestor to be legal and to be able to meet the 96db limits. What is the best/easiest/least expensive option in doing so? I have a 04 YZ450F with the stock exhaust, other than a FMF Power Bomb.

Thanks for the help,

Tyler

#29P

Pro Moto Billet is a win-win option!

I've read up on the PMB and most say they couldn't pass the 96db levels when they were tested?

I have raced AMRA and they aren't super strict on the sound requirement. Just need to make sure you have a spark arrestor. When I raced I used the PMB insert on my 07 exhaust and I passed tech no problem.

AMRA failed my freshly packed pro-circut t-4 system with a spark arrestor in. 112 decibels at idle. I had to stuff a couple rags in there to make it quieter but still didn't pass. Any cheap and easy ideas as to quiet down this beast?

AMRA failed my freshly packed pro-circut t-4 system with a spark arrestor in. 112 decibels at idle. I had to stuff a couple rags in there to make it quieter but still didn't pass. Any cheap and easy ideas as to quiet down this beast?

Do they make a quiet insert. If not, I think your best bet would be selling the Pro-Circuit for a quieter exhaust such as the Leo-Vince.