HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amador

Free Energy Bars!!

14 posts in this topic

Do any of you out there eat energy/nutrition bars?? I work for a sports nutrition company and we make a fantastic bar called the Promax Bar. If any of you would like to e-mail me your name and adress at cmaun@sportpharma.com I will send you some free samples! This bar rocks!! I eat them before every ride, They really help with arm pump!!

Promax eh? Why don't you step up and set us hard working racers up with an address to mail off sponsorship proposals? As you well know, racing gets your products noticed. I can market your products at the 2001 Pikes Peak International Hillclimb. You may have seen the coverage on ESPN several times.

I'll email you my address direct, I'm definitely game for a free sample.

Roostn in Denver

Very cool! I emailed you with my address. Send extras, I'll be riding with a large group in a few weeks!

Thanks to all of you who submitted a request for samples of our bar. And yes, please feel free to send sponsorship proposals. That area is out of my hands, but I will be sure that they get to the proper people. I will be out of town on business for a couple of weeks. when I return I will have your samples sent out. I really think you'll like this product. especially if you already use energy bars.

Take care,

SportPharma USA

1915 mark CT. #150

Concord, CA. 94520

ATT: Christopher Maun

Thanks to all of you who submitted a request for samples of our bar. And yes, please feel free to send sponsorship proposals. That area is out of my hands, but I will be sure that they get to the proper people. I will be out of town on business for a couple of weeks. when I return I will have your samples sent out. I really think you'll like this product. especially if you already use energy bars.

Take care,

SportPharma USA

1915 mark CT. #150

Concord, CA. 94520

ATT: Christopher Maun

WOW!!! The Promax bars taste awesome! 20g of protein, too! They are quite filling as well.

These taste sooo much better than any other bar I've tried. None of that "cow cud" chewing, either!

Thanks, Amador, you now have a loyal customer!

DAAAAANG these things are good...i got mine in the mail while at work (coffee bar) and i ate one right there (it was the double fudge) it gave me more kick than my normal 3 shots of espresso! these things rule, i will eat them exclusivly!!! i need to know were to buy more though. cant find em anywere..i really like the cookies and cream YUM!PLEASE LET ME KNOW WERE TO GET MORE! thanx a whooole lot

-Eric

Count me in.......I e-mailed you about my addr.

G4

------------------

NOPE..........BOY.......

That's not thunder ridin' your BUTT .........

It's a whole Damn HURRICANE!!!!!!

Amador, thanks so much for free samples. I will also be using these exclusively from now on (provided you tell us where to buy them!!!)

Thanks again...

AC

[i'm glad you guys liked them! I know I do! you can find the bars at any G.N.C, Trader Joes, Vitamin Shoppe, Vitamin World and most health-food stores & gyms. Also on our website-www.sportpharma.com. thanks again, and if you can't find the bars near you call our office @ 800 654 4246 X-1112 and I'll help you out!

Thanks for the Promax bars, my son and I had one before our last race. Tasted really good and boosted the energy level. Gave one to my racing buddy Steve. He raced 2 classes that day and finished all 4 motos in good shape. Let us know where to get them Amador...

Hi Armador,

I live in Australia and would like to know where I could get the bars over here? Do you sell them over here if so where?

I currently use either power bars and or power gel, so it would be good to have something else to run a comparison with.

Do you do the whole range of sports products as well? (drinks,tablets etc)

The guys at thumpertalk seem to think that they are a good thing so I'm itching to try them.

:)

------------------

Cause golf courses can be MX tracks!

I must have missed this offer while recovering from a rib injury. I hope he can send me a couple of bars to try.

I used to suffer from debilitating arm pump until I cut out refined sugar from my diet. The results have been nothing short of miraculous. As a test...and to satisfy my own curiosity, I slowly started adding more of the foods into my diet that have refined sugar and noticed the immediate return of arm pump. What works for me may not be the solution for others, but it's worth a try.

Amador,

I tried to email you but the email was kicked back saying it did not recongnize the user name. Could you email me with your correct address. I would like to try a few of these units. Sounds promising.

------------------

SHN

99'YZ-400 (Mine)

00' TT-R 125 (Hers)

91' KX-125 (Son #1)

93' CR-80 (Just sold it. Looking for another TTR125 for Son #2)

99' PW-80 (Son #3)