OT: You got da woo woo??

When my Faiders fan got his Supra back on the streets, that was a sweet job in the other lane, followed up with a perfect running of the stop sign!

A fad that won't catch on out here in the sticks, and I think I am pretty happy about that.

"That's like an alarm clock! When you get up, you be cooking the eggs, it's like WOO WOO!"

?

Oh man! I missed it all the first time!

Hit the "music Toggle" in the middle, then do some rapping with "Bubb Rubb & "lil Sis!"

I got some Crazy Beats going!

?

Brandon , DUDE!@!!!!!!

I missed that too!!!!!! That great!!!! I was laughing for a hour! Im glad you pointed that out... Oh, man Im still crying.

Those are some jiving beats my white brothers. knana.gif

Thats what I love about this site.

I'd never in a million years find this kind of stuff on the internet.

You guys and girls are the greatest.

I just had the time of my life playing Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis over the background music. If you click on it all fast enough you can get 'em all going at the same time.

LMFAO

Keep it coming!!!

I think there is a serious side to this post!

Sound-Nazi's are now invading our urban centers!

How will this trickle down to motorcycles? Will Harley's come under fire for their "loudness"?

Unfortunately, we don't have a limited number of Sound Nazi's who are all being occupied by this "Woo Woo" phenomenon, Sound Nazi's are proliferating.

How can this situation help/hurt off-road motorcycles?

?

(Go rap with Bubb Rubb & Lil Sis if you haven't yet! It is good fun!)

Hmmm...

Speak for yourself, Shawn. These guys are complete morons no doubt, but I can't imagine it would be too hard to come up with a few toothless redneck types with white skin and similar IQs. In fact, you rarely have to leave the pit area to find 'em.

Do you suppose Bubba frequents this board?

a few toothless redneck types with white skin and similar IQs

It has been done. Unfortunately. Follow this link WooWoo(Link 2) and right-click and save the "Red Neck Woo Woo"....

I know a bunch like these red necks, and what strikes me as funny, as they demand that immigrants "speak English!".

Hey RedNeck, explain to me, in English, what the hell you are saying before you go tossing demands on their language/or dialect.

Woo Woo ?