'07 BAR RISERS: Up AND Forward?

KX High's aren't the tallest normal bar out there. They are virtually identical to the Pastrana FMX bar except the Pastrana's are 1 inch less overall width and 1/2 inch taller. The pullback is nearly the same.

The ATV High is also idential to the Pastrana FMX except it is 1.5 inches wider overall. If you just cut 3/4 inch off each end, it would be the Pastrana FMX.

A few years ago I noticed 909 Made a "Brian Deegan" bend that was very comparable to the Pastrana FMX, but it was 4 mm taller (4.90 overall hieght).

KX High's aren't the tallest normal bar out there. They are virtually identical to the Pastrana FMX bar except the Pastrana's are 1 inch less overall width and 1/2 inch taller. The pullback is nearly the same.

The ATV High is also idential to the Pastrana FMX except it is 1.5 inches wider overall. If you just cut 3/4 inch off each end, it would be the Pastrana FMX.

A few years ago I noticed 909 Made a "Brian Deegan" bend that was very comparable to the Pastrana FMX, but it was 4 mm taller (4.90 overall hieght).

Precisely why I said "normal bar".....Not FMX bar!

That literally makes zero sense. You can put a KX bar on stuff other than KX. Likewise, FMX bars don't make you Seth Enslow. They don't have flip out levers you know.

That literally makes zero sense. You can put a KX bar on stuff other than KX. Likewise, FMX bars don't make you Seth Enslow. They don't have flip out levers you know.

What do you mean makes zero sense? 1 inch narrower than a typical bar per side) is not normal. Some like to cut down their bars (woods rding etc), I don't, I like NORMAL width bars and the KX HI is the tallest NORMAL bar which also has less sweep than other NORMAL bars.

If you like the narrower/taller FMX bends more power to ya.

Nuff said, I think.....

Most people will notice a bar being 1/2 taller or shorter before noticing 1/2 inch off each end. 31.5 inches wide making a bar normal is wierd. Saying the KX Hi is the tallest 31.5 inch bar makes more sense.

If you want "normal" and tall, the TAG T2 971's are taller than the KX Hi, but "normal" width. I guess some people would think TAG are not normal though. :thumbsup:

KX highs are the tallest normal protaper bar, If you want more height, more width, and less sweep get some renthal RC highs

Most people will notice a bar being 1/2 taller or shorter before noticing 1/2 inch off each end. 31.5 inches wide making a bar normal is wierd. Saying the KX Hi is the tallest 31.5 inch bar makes more sense.

If you want "normal" and tall, the TAG T2 971's are taller than the KX Hi, but "normal" width. I guess some people would think TAG are not normal though. :thumbsup:

Dude, you are a ****ing idiot. You are arguing symantics and I don't have the time.

I probably am arguing symantics, but at least I helped the guy.

I have KX Hi's (ATC) and I have the Pastrana FMX bar (KTM). And if anyone asked for a 1-1.5 inch taller solution, I would advise the bar that actually did that (hint, it's not the KX HI). They actually didn't feel very tall and would only give him about 1/2 more height. As for the "less sweep," the KX HI are about 10 mm MORE sweep than what he has.

There is nothing that is not "normal" about about the Pastrana bar. To me, it feels very similar to the stock WR bar (which has a good feel), only higher. That's all I care about. It's just a great bend if you do a lot of standing up riding.