2010 YZ450 cams?

Was wondering if anyone had tried different cams in their bike. I am considering the gytr setup to trade some low end for top. I have tried different maps but never came up with anything that I was truely happy with.

I have the gytr ported cylinder head which comes with the gytr camshafts and i also bought the gytr high comp piston. Unfortuneatly I need reconstructive knee surgery from a crash that happened a couple days before the parts arrived. I wish I could have tried it out!

You can get a stainless full Yosh system for uder $500. That opened the top end right up. Mine revs to the moon now. The stock system chokes out the top end.

I have the gytr cams an a full yosh ti system with the pim2 an data box this setup rip on top:ride:

You can get a stainless full Yosh system for uder $500. That opened the top end right up. Mine revs to the moon now. The stock system chokes out the top end.
Where you get one for under 5?...thats a stainless/aluminum? I see they make a stainless/aluminum slip on for the 10 also.

That would probably be just as good. Its the stock yz muffler thats the problem?

Im running a Yosh with a ported head,and some custom cams crower made for us and the bike just has amazing power now.

I have the gytr cams an a full yosh ti system with the pim2 an data box this setup rip on top:ride:

hey cablemonkey334,did those cams just bolt right in to your stock head?,did you use the hi comp piston? what is a pim2 an data box..thanks

I have the gytr cams an a full yosh ti system with the pim2 an data box this setup rip on top:ride:[/quote

I have a DR.D pipe and was planning on adding a power commander V with autotune. I have talked to a few people but no one had any solid answers. Did you add these mods all at once or one at a time? I was really curiouse about the cams.

Todd, yes the stainless/aluminum full system. It comes with a carbon fiber end cap which looks pretty tight. I got mine new on e-bay (Bio-hazzard cycles) for $475 and I have seen them as low as $440. You will also want to buy the open end insert ($30?)to get the full monty, it comes with the spark arrestor insert.

no i add one pc at a time to see what worked . an i still have the stock piston in . with the yosh an pim2 set up the bikes a rocket. oh yeh the gytr cams too.