Show pics of your 2010/-11 YZ450F !

IMG_20101126_125026.jpg

IMG_20101126_125019.jpg

New HANNAH graphics from NINE ONE NINE DESIGNS I designed them (I'm calling them HANNAH with the old style Yamaha logo and lightning bolts). These guys did a lot bikes for us and the shop so far. They are by FAR the BEST PEOPLE. Two days max for the design, then it is printed and done. Great people

On display at the Indy Dealer convention.

rockriver2010yz450f.jpg

indy20100022-Copy.jpg

Lumpy, What is the retail on those Fox shocks/forks?

that looks like a fast moving billboard...it must be a pain to keep that clean...ive spent 2 weeks stripping and cleaning and i'm no where near that...

Cable Stretcher - I'm not sure......check with FOX Racing.

This bike was built by Rock River as a display bike to showcase their sponsors products.

As for a fast billboard.....yes it was.....Team RRR rider Weston Peick gave Moto Hose our 1st Supercross win!

WestonPeick.jpg

looks good! the lower white shrouds are definately growing on me. What happened to the rear talon hub? Have you seen the knew fx fp1 seat cover? Comes in oem yamaha blue and probably would look great on there!

Fitted up the Stewart Twin Walls, WC lever and factory FX FP1 Seat cover. Still waiting for new number boards from Decal Works...

P1040706.jpg

P1040708.jpg

Fitted up the Stewart Twin Walls, WC lever and factory FX FP1 Seat cover. Still waiting for new number boards from Decal Works...

P1040706.jpg

P1040708.jpg

I see you picked up that seat cover...looks sweet!! Wish they made black to match the white bike but I ended up with flu designs pleated cover.

P1040706.jpg:excuseme:

P1040708.jpg

I like it Jase ! Blue seatcover look really good !

Yeah, I am totally pumped with it, Just the look I wanted, the new numbers will complete the package.

how do you find the time to keep that bike so pretty? but then i look at your lawn....my lawn is torn up with 2nd gear holeshot starts...:smirk:

how do you find the time to keep that bike so pretty? but then i look at your lawn....my lawn is torn up with 2nd gear holeshot starts...B)

Lol yeah, I go crazy with the lawn, mow 2 times a week if it needs it or not. I have a good system in place for gleaming up the yamaha, but it is easy to look sharp when its near new :smirk:

2010 YZ450f... white. 45 hours on it so far... problems have been valve cover gaskets (2) and faster than usual clutch plate wear.

Mods/Add ons (some not in pics):

Retrofitted HPSD

Yoshimura RS4 TI exhaust

Bridgestone M203 Front, M404 Rear

RK X ring chain, Renthal rear sprocket

Renthal Twinwall Bars & grips

Pro Taper Aluminum Throttle Tube

Factory Effex B4 Seat cover

Lightspeed Glide plate

Pro circuit holeshot device

Works connection engine plugs

GYTR rad braces

AVS C-5 Lever/Perch

180 Decals Custom Decal Kit

DSC03969.jpg

DSC03991.jpg

In action at our track:

DSC05171.jpg

Just for you HRC, some pics of my old honda.

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

Nice sled n the garage! What is it?

Nice bikes guys

Nice sled n the garage! What is it?

Sled is a 2008 REV XP 800R built up for some hard riding.

Added all the race sled braces & suspension rails plus some additional ones for strength and all of the race shocks. Custom paint and other cosmetic things as well, fun sled!

I enjoy moto more but also enjoy the change in seasons and snowmobiling is a great way to get a feeling close to moto in the winter.

Here's my 11

148190_334395716668067_30774679_n.jpg

60799_334396046668034_145076341_n.jpg

Here is mine now with 36hrs on it. Took the pic last night. I ran 2 series with it this year in two classes. Still looks pretty good

DSC01838.jpg

Looks good Captain!

What is holding it up???

Check tip of rear fender. :rolleyes:

Haha!