Show pics of your 2010/-11 YZ450F !

I knew it was adjustable, that's why I'm interested in them. I didn't know about the mounts. Which makes me super interested in them. So where can I get them in the US? If anyone even knows?
Did you contact Dave Johnson? He's a US X Trig dealer.

Um...

I also like the factory look, I just can't afford to KEEP it like that. I will probably stick with my 10 and freshen it up over the winter but here in Oklahoma we can ride almost all winter long. If I put plastics and grafics on my bike, I can not afford to replace them if they get scratched, if they are on there they are on there for a year or till it breaks. Much less for forks/tripple clamps/ect...

Did you contact Dave Johnson? He's a US X Trig dealer.

But, just for the sake of the argument, why would you need one on a 2010?

Sorry Cowboy, didn't see this post.

And Gray, I hate the top clamps on the YZ, They must not have used the counter-balancer they had in the 06 on this new engine because it vibrates like hell. The bike, to me feels like it under-steers, or wants to push out of a line. NOT TO BE CONFUSED with my 06, where it stood up in every turn it was put in, this bike does not do this. It just seems to plow almost when initiating a turn. Its an odd feeling, and it's definitely not rider error, on my buddies 07 kawi, and an 09 ktm I do not experience this problem.

Yes the forks are pulled up in the clamps.

And Gray, I hate the top clamps on the YZ, ....

My bad, actually. Without thinking, I had the idea you wanted the XTrig shock preload adjuster, which is extremely cool on the older bikes, but with the shock out in the open on the 2010...

No sweat. Those are definitely nice on the old bikes. Kinda like the Merge unit. But as you said, our shock is so easy to adjust.

So, can DaveJ still get the clamps? or no?

I know he sells XTrig. I assume he could order anything they made. Call him.

Will do, thanks gray!

My 2010. 37,52 hours on it no problem what so ever, just regular maintenance.

DSC_2320.jpg

DSC_2322.jpg

IMG00168-20100504-1926.jpg

DSC_4137.jpg

braap.jpg

That looks like a nice skid plate? Who makes it and where did you get it?

That looks like a nice skid plate? Who makes it and where did you get it?

Its a GYTR from yamaha dealer. Im not totaly happy with it, id buy a work connection if id buy another one.

You can see a gap between the front section of the plate and the Y of the frame.

The weld on the side front bolt hole is cracked too.

Its a GYTR from yamaha dealer. Im not totaly happy with it, id buy a work connection if id buy another one.

You can see a gap between the front section of the plate and the Y of the frame.

The weld on the side front bolt hole is cracked too.

K thanks, was going to get the works connection one, however I thought that one looked interesting, but based on your advice will just go with the wc.

IMGP4112.jpg

looks good! the lower white shrouds are definately growing on me. What happened to the rear talon hub? Have you seen the knew fx fp1 seat cover? Comes in oem yamaha blue and probably would look great on there!

IMGP4112.jpg

Now that is good looking. I want to get those red hoses, who did you get yours from?

That is a sharp lookin bike! But be aware the color red reduces HP :p

IMGP4112.jpg

Very sharp. Those One Industries graphics are T I T tight :p

Do you know if they make those for the limited white version?

looks good! the lower white shrouds are definately growing on me. What happened to the rear talon hub? Have you seen the knew fx fp1 seat cover? Comes in oem yamaha blue and probably would look great on there!

I am going to look at a different seat cover, the other complete rear wheel is getting new rubber mounted. will put up completed project pics with all the parts once I get everything. It took some getting used to the white shrouds too, with decals on them they look crazy...

Now that is good looking. I want to get those red hoses, who did you get yours from?

Found the CV4 hoses on EBAY, Not sure of the seller but I can track it down.

Found the CV4 hoses on EBAY, Not sure of the seller but I can track it down.

K thx I will look into it if I can. figured a few red accents on my bike here and there would be the way to go, and last I checked I only found blue hoses.

I am going to look at a different seat cover, the other complete rear wheel is getting new rubber mounted. will put up completed project pics with all the parts once I get everything. It took some getting used to the white shrouds too, with decals on them they look crazy...

Here's that cover...

http://factoryeffex.3dcartstores.com/Yamaha-FP1-Seat-Cover_p_1528.html

I believe motosport has it the cheapest. I wanted it in black because i have the white limited ed but they said they are only making them in oem matched colors. Im going to look into the flu designs pleated or maybe the throttle jockey