HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HRC

Aftermarket radiator shrouds for -10/-11 YZ450F ?

12 posts in this topic

The acerbis kit includes 1 and 3. It does not include any hardware. Notice that there's a few extra pieces holding the upper/lower shrouds together.

Also CYCRA is comming out with some 1 piece shrouds that make 1 & 3 one piece.They are alittle different in design than stock and look awesome!Going to be a few months until they are available.

Also on piece #1 we got some acerbis ones and the fit was pretty terrible.I mean they are on the bike but thats about it.

Also CYCRA is comming out with some 1 piece shrouds that make 1 & 3 one piece.They are alittle different in design than stock and look awesome!Going to be a few months until they are available.

Also on piece #1 we got some acerbis ones and the fit was pretty terrible.I mean they are on the bike but thats about it.

That will be a good Idea. Just let us know when they have them on the market ready to sell.

I also got piece #1 and 2 from acerbis and #1 takes quite a bit of work to make it fit. Even though it is cheaper than oem I'm going to get oem from now on. I wonder if ufo is any better as my experience has been that oem is better than acerbis and polisport.

OEM plastics for the 2010 are stupid expensive.Your looking at over $400 for a kit.So hopefully CYCRA comes out with some good fitting stuff.

I also got piece #1 and 2 from acerbis and #1 takes quite a bit of work to make it fit. Even though it is cheaper than oem I'm going to get oem from now on. I wonder if ufo is any better as my experience has been that oem is better than acerbis and polisport.

I have all UFO and #1 is also tricky to fit...

I have all UFO and #1 is also tricky to fit...

And why is that ? It´s just a plastic part.....shouldn´t be so hard to make ?

And why is that ? It´s just a plastic part.....shouldn´t be so hard to make ?

It just took a bit to locate in the sealing area for the air intake in the air box then line up with the bolts, seemed to only be left side however, I would not contribute the problem to aftermarket plastic however. It is just a fiddly piece to fit.