Aftermarket radiator shrouds for -10/-11 YZ450F ?

When ordering Yamaha YZ450F radiator shrouds for the -10/-11 model....which parts are included ? :smirk:

Yamishrouds.jpg

The acerbis kit includes 1 and 3. It does not include any hardware. Notice that there's a few extra pieces holding the upper/lower shrouds together.

#2 and 4 are also 1 piece

#2 and 4 are also 1 piece

Just found out Acerbis sell the 2/4 piece.....

ACERBISTANKCOVER.jpg

Also CYCRA is comming out with some 1 piece shrouds that make 1 & 3 one piece.They are alittle different in design than stock and look awesome!Going to be a few months until they are available.

Also on piece #1 we got some acerbis ones and the fit was pretty terrible.I mean they are on the bike but thats about it.

Also CYCRA is comming out with some 1 piece shrouds that make 1 & 3 one piece.They are alittle different in design than stock and look awesome!Going to be a few months until they are available.

Also on piece #1 we got some acerbis ones and the fit was pretty terrible.I mean they are on the bike but thats about it.

That will be a good Idea. Just let us know when they have them on the market ready to sell.

I also got piece #1 and 2 from acerbis and #1 takes quite a bit of work to make it fit. Even though it is cheaper than oem I'm going to get oem from now on. I wonder if ufo is any better as my experience has been that oem is better than acerbis and polisport.

OEM plastics for the 2010 are stupid expensive.Your looking at over $400 for a kit.So hopefully CYCRA comes out with some good fitting stuff.

I also got piece #1 and 2 from acerbis and #1 takes quite a bit of work to make it fit. Even though it is cheaper than oem I'm going to get oem from now on. I wonder if ufo is any better as my experience has been that oem is better than acerbis and polisport.

I have all UFO and #1 is also tricky to fit...

I have all UFO and #1 is also tricky to fit...

And why is that ? It´s just a plastic part.....shouldn´t be so hard to make ?

I wouldnt thing making a straight front fender would be either but I havent seen Acerbis master that yet either.

And why is that ? It´s just a plastic part.....shouldn´t be so hard to make ?

It just took a bit to locate in the sealing area for the air intake in the air box then line up with the bolts, seemed to only be left side however, I would not contribute the problem to aftermarket plastic however. It is just a fiddly piece to fit.