HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

SoCal riding this weekend

8 posts in this topic

Is anyone going to Competition Park in Hemet this weekend. I heard it's supposed to rain on Sunday but I'm hoping to get the track on Sat. I've never ridden Comp park but I'm planning on going this Sat. I've ridden Elsinore and feel comfortable clearing everything on the main track so hopefully I'll pick up Comp pretty fast.

Khris

------------------

When in doubt, GAS IT!

[This message has been edited by sirhk100 (edited 02-22-2001).]

Comp is a lot of fun when conditions are good. Be careful if you try the big 90' double (triple). It takes a lot of speed to clear it. The new deep whoops are gnarly sawtooths, but they didn't slow down JMG or DV on Wednesday. Try the new track in the oval, it has a lot of fun little doubles.

I plan to ride at LACR Saturday.

if it is rainng down there, come up to Sunrise. It can rain down the hill but rarely rains at Sunrise.

yzernie

Hesperia

Yes, this is Ernie K., Hi Scott!!! How's the 250F?? Picking up my new 426 Friday morning.

Sunrise is up in Adalento, correct? How is that track? I pass it all the time on the way up to the relitives house in ridgecrest. I've always wanted to bring my bike and stop but it just never works out. What's it cost to run there? What are the practice times/schedule? I'm looking to go and ride tommorrow. (2/24)

I don't think I've ever done a 90' double. I'm not sure how big that is, does it comapre to anything at elsinore? I clear everything at Elsinore including the big table near the beginning and the monster step up on the backside of the track.

How is LACR? Where is it?

Khris

[This message has been edited by sirhk100 (edited 02-23-2001).]

Check out www.proride.com It has all the low down on the local SoCAl tracks. including practice schedule, prices & pictures. For some of the tracks they have a link that shows you a mapped out layout of the track. It's a cool site. Sunrise is a fun track unless it's crowded.

Originally posted by sirhk100:

Sunrise is up in Adalento, correct? How is that track? I pass it all the time on the way up to the relitives house in ridgecrest. I've always wanted to bring my bike and stop but it just never works out. What's it cost to run there? What are the practice times/schedule? I'm looking to go and ride tommorrow. (2/24)

I don't think I've ever done a 90' double. I'm not sure how big that is, does it comapre to anything at elsinore? I clear everything at Elsinore including the big table near the beginning and the monster step up on the backside of the track.

How is LACR? Where is it?

Khris

[This message has been edited by sirhk100 (edited 02-23-2001).]