Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xr650Lroostnya

Rims

9 posts in this topic

I own a 2001 xr 650L and im lookin for an extra set of complete rims for a farley cheeper price than new.

i have already checked ebay and cant find any so if anybody has what im lookin for please post here or email me at dirtbiker439@hotmail.com :)

01' xr650L unkorked and desmogged,white brothers eseries exhaust ,k&n filter,Clarke white 5gal tank,rejetted,geared lower for woods riding,enduro engineering bark busters.

I thought if i changed the tires too often that the sidewalls of the tires would be damaged plus it would be a pain to change them every time anyway. thats why i wanted rims. :)

Yeah,changing tires is a pain.What kind of tires are you switching(Dual/sport to knobbies ?)I ride my "l" 50/50 dirt street and just run full knobs.Rears last 600-900 miles depending on tire and front twice that. :)

I have already switched the dual sport tires to knobbies but i am waiting till i am 18 to get my liscence and until then im gonna save my money to buy new rims unless i find used ones. :)

Mine-'01 xr650L, unkorked and desmogged,white brothers eseries pipe,rejetted,K&N filter,clarke 5gal tank,IRC knobbies,enduro engineering bark busters,DG bash plate

'99 xr200r, all stock (for sale)

Dad's-'01 xr400r,DG bash plate, (other than that all stock for now)

'84 can-am 250

Do i need to clean my glasses or are those XR600 wheels, not 650R wheels, for sale on ebay?

WIthout the snail will they work on the 650? I think they are the same hubs but not sure. ANyone know for sure if 600 and 650 wheels are interchangeable?

thanks,

Mike

Thanks alot stone wall for finding the rims for me but it seems the guy has already sold the rear wheel so i hope i can at least get the front.

Thanx again

Brandon

:)