The best pipe for YZ 450f 2008

what is the best pipe for the 2008 YZ 450f, In info would be great. Thanks

Well i don't think that there's a correct answer for this question, as everyone will tell you a different thing. I have a YZ450 08 and i putted a Two Brothers racing slip on which gave the bike some more power. It's one of the loudest exhausts but with the silencer will be ok. The reason that i changed the stock was because i crashed and broke it, wouldn't bother to change it in any other case.

i put a full 2006 pipe on my 08 and i like it better.

not tooooo loud but it smoothed out the power hit a lil bit. plus the correct jetting w/JD kit helps too

I am in the market also for a pipe for my 08.

These are some of the things I am looking for:

QUIET pipe!

Possible end cap replacement if I need a spark arrestor for OHV trails

Thanks!

MRD is a valued exhaust system. I have it on my 08 and its great. I have the "low-mid" version of it and it helped a lot. True, pretty much any aftermarket exhaust would be better then the original one, but it stands apart also by the fact it is hand crafted quality piece from Mr. Harryman himself.

I am in the market also for a pipe for my 08.

These are some of the things I am looking for:

QUIET pipe!

Possible end cap replacement if I need a spark arrestor for OHV trails

Thanks!

LEXX MXe, for the price it is a well built slip-on, fits like a factory exhuast and does add power :smirk:

I just got a mint 08 yz450f and the guy I got it from put an Yosh system on it. He told me he talked to the guy from Eleven10 mods (Chad Sanner) and he said on the dyno they were getting 2 more horsepower with the Yosh than any other pipe. Now I never rode it with the stocker but I no the stocker sucks. I believe what the guy said because he knows his shit . My opinion is any pipe will help than the stocker that clogs it up! Im not sure how many different Yosh systems there are but I will check when I go to the basement tomarrow and I will let you know. Sorry , im new to the 4 stroke world . I just destroyed my smoker.