HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptainKnobby

Dirt Rider 2010 update

10 posts in this topic

I was at wal-mart last night and picked up the dirtrider issue and was scanning over it when I seen the 2010 update for the 450F.

They had put 35 hours on it (10 less than mine) and have had no problems with it what so ever. The only thing they said was they just put gas in it.

They hadnt touched the motor or nothing and said it had just as much power as it did when they first rode it.:ride:

They had put a Recluse clutch on it (The one that retails for $899.99).

They didnt say a whole lot about it (since nothing tore up on it) other than that they expected it to be in good shape since it was a Yamaha.

Its good to know that the 2010 is a well built machine:thumbsup:

35 hours heck a honda will make it that long!!!

What? In a trailer maybe, j/k but would like to see some 200+ reports.

200 hours is alot of riding... At my rate it's going to take me probably 10 months of summer weather...

200 hours is alot of riding... At my rate it's going to take me probably 10 months of summer weather...

yeah me too

I've been at right around 100hrs per riding season here in MN...but we have an indoor track now in nearby WI. that helps put on hours over the winter without having to drive south!!

yeah really...put 235 hours on then lets talk!!

I'm just saying that they said 35hrs. I know thats not a long time but its at least a racing seasons worth. Which in return gives a body something to look and compare it to their bike.

C'mon fellas! i was just sharing what I thought would be some good info for some people who didnt get to see it in the dirt Rider issue.