Thanks to MrMXer

I went to your web site and read your tip on putting backgrounds and numbers on. It worked like a charm. It would have been real fun trying to get that background on the pipe side with out your tip.

Thanks Again,

------------------

Rick

01 YZ426F #85 Vet C

Thanks for the feedback. I just used that trick on my new 01 again and does it ever work slick.

------------------

HomePage www.eagle-racing.com

Yeah MrMXer your tip saved by butt 50 bucks...I bought some decal works preprinted #'s awhile back and was having a hell of a time getting them on with hair dryer and water etc! I was SOOO close to completely trashing my muffler side decal...Then i remembered someone on thumpertalk who said to fill up the sink with hot water...and I thought to myself "i already messed my graphics up so why not try this"! After about an hour of getting pissing of and yelling at my family and friend I got them on and they look great (except a big scratch from wrecking on a jump which bent my stock muffler)! I owe ya one MrMXer...ya saved my butt!

Thanks,

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!

Friendswood, TX

MrMXer - I sent an e-mail to mrmxer@eagle-racing.com and got an automated response. Do you have an e-mail address where I can contact you directly?

Rich Rohrich

[This message has been edited by Rich Rohrich (edited 02-16-2001).]