HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
711SnoPro

YZ 450f Supermoto/Street Legal?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I was over at my buddies shop the other day and he was in the process of converting his CRF 250 over to a flattrack/TT setup. This got me thinking that my 06 YZ 450 would make an awesome bike to rip around town or on the backroads around here if it was street legal.

So, my question is, how does a person go about converting a moto bike over to a supermoto type setup? lights, turn signals, etc.....

Thanks guys!

Cody

Here is mine, it is an 03 though. For a stator I am using an E-line stator which to me, seems rock solid. I have heard that they don't make them anymore, maybe they never made them for 05+. If you do find something that works for you, you will have a very fun machine. :ride:

img00114201009081735.jpg

The E-Line external stators were good reliable units, even if they were in the way of some things. But they were discontinued, and never made for the '06+ models.