HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boudroux

Magellan Meridian GPS help

5 posts in this topic

A while back I posted a question on the CRF forum in regards to gps coordinates and a BRP bro helped me out. A while back some friends and I did a baja run. Two of them rode bikes and me and another surfed around. We droped the riders off in Santa Tomas, met them in Quatros Castas for gas then met them in San Quetin to stay the night. My question is I have a Magellan Meridian GPS unit and am wondering if any of you know that route and have it stored ina format that my GPS unit can handle. I'd like to go back and actually ride this time and would like a course with way points and stuff like that.

I appreciate your help.

B

I just checked my Garmin unit, it has a base map of Mexico, but I didn't see what your looking for, I'll check my software and get back to you.

Loufish,

Thank you very much. That is exactly what I've been looking for. Now, I just have to plan it out and get my leg better. This is going to be one of the first rides when I get back on the bike in a couple months. Again, thank you very much.

Brian