Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HRC

PICS: 2011 Yamis have arrived in Sweden.....

15 posts in this topic

I wish the US models came with black rims. Not that I'll ever be able to afford a new bike again, but they just look a lot nicer.

yam1.jpg

yam2.jpg

yam4.jpg

yam3.jpg

Black rims are stock also on blue version.

WELL !!!! get on board and buy one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish the US models came with black rims. Not that I'll ever be able to afford a new bike again, but they just look a lot nicer.

Yah I am diggin the color scheme!

Why such the grim outlook for the future? Credit fried? Child support? Checker at WallyWorld? World is going to end in a little over a year so go for it!

These arrived at my dealer 1 week and 3 days ago, I've been sitting on it a couple times now :bonk:

THey only got one however, just one, the black and white model. The sales guy was saying "no one is buying 10K bikes right now... we just dropped the price on the 2010's and we'll see what happens".

The 11's just aren't doing it for me. The bike looks really blah and the white lower portion of the shroud looks like an afterthought.

I wish the US models came with black rims, they just look a lot nicer.

They look good for about 10 hrs of use. I have 45 hrs on mine and I need to buy stock in Sharpie! :bonk:

They look good for about 10 hrs of use. I have 45 hrs on mine and I need to buy stock in Sharpie! :foul:

Geez you ride alot........................................ :D I rode 3 times last week.

More than all summer to that point. :bonk:

I rode 3 times last week.

NICE! Where did you ride? I plan on hitting Twister again Tuesday and then it's down to Jersey for the next round of XMS. I know it's hard for you to get out during the week but Twister was really good last week and they turned the lights on the SX track when it got dark.:bonk:

NICE! Where did you ride? I plan on hitting Twister again Tuesday and then it's down to Jersey for the next round of XMS. I know it's hard for you to get out during the week but Twister was really good last week and they turned the lights on the SX track when it got dark.:bonk:

Walden, Jeremy's and Hickory. :foul:

Yah I am diggin the color scheme!

Why such the grim outlook for the future? Credit fried? Child support? Checker at WallyWorld? World is going to end in a little over a year so go for it!

I've grown tired of buying new bikes, dumping thousands into them, riding very little, and having to suck it up when I decide to sell. My 06 is finally getting to where I can tolerate owning/riding it, no real reason to dump it just to start all over again :ride: