****OUR CAUSE NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!!!******

Does anyone here want to help out some fellow riders and shove a stick up some enviro's rear end at the same time? Send this guy an e-mail: stevecc@infowest.com

WE ALL COMPLAIN ABOUT THEY ENVIRONMENTALISTS CLOSING DOWN OUR RIDING AREAS. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The enviros are trying to close his favorite riding area. He has written several letters and gathered information for you all to use to print off letters. You then sign the letter and send it off to the BLM planning commity to voice OUR OPINIONS. The enviros (GREEDY suwa tards) are rallying and trying to get all of thier people to send letters too. WE NEED TO BEAT THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Give Steve a shout and help out our cause! He will be extremely grateful for your help and so will I. Thanks a bunch! :) I am going to make more threads in other forums to try to help this cause out.

Chris

All right... I sent my letter off. I used one of the example letters. I edited it, added some of my own stuff, and sent it off. It cost me $0.37 for the stamp and took all of 15 minutes TOTAL!! So far 2 people have looked at this thread. Do you know how much difference 2 letters would make? I really hope you took the 15 or 20 minutes to send a letter off. If you wanted to, you could easily do it in less than 10 minutes. All he's asking for is a few minutes of your time. If your favorite place to ride was about to be closed, would you appreciate some help to keep it open? :)

:D