A few questions about rebuilding my 02 yz426

It is $475.74 from TT for the complete assembly, thats way to much. Is there a cheaper place?

EDIT: It is $465.11 from Cheap Cycle Parts for the same part. It seems after market ones haven't been made for this bike for a while.

CCP chips in $10 to make up for their service. :ride:

Just get your OEM crank rebuilt. They have connecting rod kits for like 100 on ebay. A little higher if you want to go for OEM parts, which i would do. And then send it all off to MrCrankshaft. You could get a perfect crank for 200 dollars. And you know that it is within tolerances

Just get your OEM crank rebuilt. They have connecting rod kits for like 100 on ebay. A little higher if you want to go for OEM parts, which i would do. And then send it all off to MrCrankshaft. You could get a perfect crank for 200 dollars. And you know that it is within tolerances

I emailed MrCrankshaft but it seems that he doesn't want to ship it over the boarder (I am in Canada). Is there a Canadian company that you would recommend?

IDK of any. You could probly find something on google

Associated Crankshaft in Winnipeg will do that work, he's a good guy with a decent rep.

Hey JoJo, where you at? I'm a 'Toba boy myself...

Thanks I will give them a call in the morning before work. I am in Sandy Hook.

Small world! One of my best buds in the world is on 5th avenue! I spent many a silly weekend up at the Hook and continue to do so....