HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake_Fisher

Flywheel weight price?

6 posts in this topic

I bought a flywheel weight from strocker for my 2000 yz426 but had to send it back. I told them it was for a 426 and it cost around 50.00 but it didn't fit. They said mine would be around 150.00, so I bought a whole flywheel with a 12oz weight already on it for 150.00 and should receive it this week. I will let you know how it works. I bought it from mxsouth.com or 800-347-1010.

------------------

God Bless

a Terrcable flyweel weight kit is about 150.00 for the yz400/26. That comes with 12oz flywheel weight, case spacer, allien screws, drill bit, tap and complete instructions.

Hey Jake,

I bought a 12oz. weight from TerryCable. It was about $150.00 and comes with everything(drill bit, tap, case extender, allen wrench ect.) I did however have a problem in the begining. At first they sent me the wrong size cases extender and the weight was grinding into my ignition cover! After a phone call the people at TerryCable were very helpful, and as a matter of fact, Ty Davis himself even offered to fix my bike if I wanted to drive it down to him! I have been very happy with the performance of the bike with the weight and I commend TerryCable for their actions in correcting my problem.