2010 YZ450F Aftermarket Plastic Kits

Anybody using the ufo or acerbis aftermarket plastics? How's the quality and the fitment? I want to get new plastics to have when I install my graphic kit but i'm a little hesitant ordering aftermarket stuff...some of the oem stuff is reasonable but the upper intake shrouds are like 55 each and the rear fender is like 40...whats your thoughts?

Never used either on my '06's, and I don't own a '10, but the Acerbis I've used in the past has been good for the most part. Every once in a while there'd be something weird about how they made the parts, and of course you have to transfer any hardware involved, but overall OK.

Haven't used UFO. Polisport is also good though.

I have the acerbis shrouds and side panels, the main difference is that it doesn't have the raised textured material on the black parts. I also have a rear fender which I haven't put on because the piece that is rivited to the stock rear fender doesn't come with the acerbis fender. There are a lot more little parts involved on the 10 plastic than previous models.

I have the acerbis shrouds and side panels, the main difference is that it doesn't have the raised textured material on the black parts. I also have a rear fender which I haven't put on because the piece that is rivited to the stock rear fender doesn't come with the acerbis fender. There are a lot more little parts involved on the 10 plastic than previous models.

I noticed that Acerbis sells the shock cover/mud flap separately but how does it attach...rivets just like the factory? seems odd they would make something like that...

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/ACERBIS-REAR-SHOCK-COVER-BLACK/?catalogId=118550

I noticed that Acerbis sells the shock cover/mud flap separately but how does it attach...rivets just like the factory? seems odd they would make something like that...

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/ACERBIS-REAR-SHOCK-COVER-BLACK/?catalogId=118550

Yeah, rivets just like the factory. By time you buy that piece plus the rear fender and rivet it it costs the same as oem.

are the oem pieces attatched or separate? also, stock they are riveted together, is it possible to replace rivets with similar size bolts?

When you order the oem rear fender the shock guard is already attached, all you have to do is take the mud gaurd off the old one and attach it to the new one. Yes the stock rear fender is rivited to the shock guard and they are pretty small.