HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darky82

Blocked AP nozzle

4 posts in this topic

Hay still haleav trouble with my 98 wr400 took it for a ride today went around the block and on three occasions it went fine for a bit than started to choke and then started popping than dies, leave it for two min fire it back up and same thing all jets seem clear but i got no fuel getting from AP pump to the AP nozzle in behind the throttle slide. How can i clean this out tryed a small needle in the nozzle but i cant get up all the way from the pump side there is a 45deg bend ??????:bonk:

Use a piece of nylon (not steel) guitar string or fishing line.

Some have use a small syringe filled with solvent to pressurize the nozzle and blow the debris out. Wear safety glasses.

Great worked a treat thakns. Had trouble getting it to squirt had to join the black plastic arm to the metal forked linkage bit with an o ring to get it to pull together, goes great pulls hard down low. Not sure if im missing some thing from the linkage any one have a 98 wr400 pic??:D:bonk::foul: