Considering dusting off the cobwebs....oldtimer thread

Hee Heee,:ride: the incredible shrinking MX pants syndrome. Anyhoo, glad you got the magical smile back on your face. I am waiting for surgeons clearance after 1-1/2 years off, soon,my friend, soon!!!:worthy:

Bill

I know that feeling, been there done that Bill. Good luck and we all know what surgeons and cardiologist have to say about that darn MX riding Bud! :banghead:

I had an orthopedic surgeon tell me I was too old to ride, but I forgot when that was exactly.

I had an orthopedic surgeon tell me I was too old to ride, but I forgot when that was exactly.

Lol...

I've had a disc removal, spinal fusion @ L5-S1, had many of those guys telling me "You need to change your lifestyle"...My answer? "Not until it's a complete physical impossibility"

Some days I catch decent air (70ft or so)...Some days I use a cane...lol

GA426, glad your back into living to the fullest!

Respect to guys like "sneipfmx" on here...

And guys like this:

Lol...

I've had a disc removal, spinal fusion @ L5-S1, had many of those guys telling me "You need to change your lifestyle"...My answer? "Not until it's a complete physical impossibility"

Some days I catch decent air (70ft or so)...Some days I use a cane...lol

GA426, glad your back into living to the fullest!

agreed goose... i am a c1-c2 fusion guy....broken collar bone.. and just getting over a broken fibula..

one of our friends asked if i was still gonna ride ...

the wife replied "if a broken neck didn't stop him, i doubt a broken ankle will"

good girl.....:ride:

You are not old until you stop doing the the things that you love...

Surprisingly my surgeon does not have a problem with my racing and riding:thumbsup:. I have a good relationship with him and he helps me with my recovery and staying in reasonable shape.

I too am waiting for some cooler temps here and may ride some practice even though I am probably a few months away from my release. It is just too long away from our sport for my feeble brain.

Bill:banana: