I need a rack for wr 450

I was thinking studded tires .but a noodle cup armor would do too. :banghead::busted:

I was thinking studded tires .but noodle cup armor would do too. I guess :banghead::busted:

I have the under-fender brace installed on my 07 WR-450 and, so far, it has worked great. I was just concerned about my rear fender tool pack being too heavy without something to support the stock fender.

It addition, it gives a lot more support for lifting the bike.

I have the under-fender brace installed on my 07 WR-450 and, so far, it has worked great. I was just concerned about my rear fender tool pack being too heavy without something to support the stock fender.

It addition, it gives a lot more support for lifting the bike.

I, for one, would surely like to see this brace ..... got a pic or so, maybe a link? Does it interfere with the available clearance? do you bottom out sooner? oh, and merry christmas!

I, for one, would surely like to see this brace ..... got a pic or so, maybe a link? Does it interfere with the available clearance? do you bottom out sooner? oh, and merry christmas!

+1

I have the ufo rear fender and tail light added for the street so I don't think a Yamaha support would work 4 me. I think I am going to make a round tubing fender rack that attaches to the sub-frame. I will take pictures as I go. There is also a motorcycle junk yard by my house that I may be able to use an old rack from and then adapt it to fit. I would even like to make bolt-on supports for saddle bags too.

I will get use from my welder somehow. I even bought the argon gas tank and also Co2 and argon mix. I really want to try to make something...anything. LOL

and Merry Christmas to all 2.

There is a seller on ebay who offers some nice looking racks that mount over the rear fender. He doesn't have any listed for a WR at this time but he may be able to provide you with one. His ebay name is: sr8dirt

68c2_2.JPG

There is a seller on ebay who offers some nice looking racks that mount over the rear fender. He doesn't have any listed for a WR at this time but he may be able to provide you with one. His ebay name is: sr8dirt

68c2_2.JPG

I saw those. None for the WR, but maybe I will send him a message and see what he can do. Thanks.

I still want to try to make one. I will have fun with it.

I ended up making my own. Not perfect, but works well and is covered with a bag anyway:

2547738960073688361esBPoM_th.jpg