HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whiskey wheelie

Anyone have any good looking 2010 yz450 white graphics kits?

21 posts in this topic

Trying to find a cool kit that looks good on the white model... not to impressed with what I've seen so far from the different companies.

They all suck imo, I dont like riding a motorized billboard unless im the one getting paid. Custom is the way to go.

Trying to find a cool kit that looks good on the white model... not to impressed with what I've seen so far from the different companies.
They all suck imo, I dont like riding a motorized billboard unless im the one getting paid. Custom is the way to go.

Steel Panther is right for just a little more money you can get a semi custom kit or full custom...I narrowed down my choices to either impulse graphx or limited decal. Both companies did white editions of the 2010 yz450 and both looked great!

Check out Facelift Unlimited. They have some cool looking kits for the white yamaha including the JLaw Am/PM racing kit form last year..

Do you have any pics? I've seen the Jlaw ones... theyre cheap on ebay, but would prefer something a little different...

Check out http://www.blackheartmx.com

Call Eric at (570)339-2938, he WILL call you back if he doesn't pick up. He's not new to the graphics industry, but his company is new.

He can flip the colors around and make the semi custom kits with the colors you want.

Check out http://www.blackheartmx.com

Call Eric at (570)339-2938, he WILL call you back if he doesn't pick up. He's not new to the graphics industry, but his company is new.

He can flip the colors around and make the semi custom kits with the colors you want.

Those are probably the best looking ones ive seen. good find!

Anyone have any good looking 2010 yz450 white graphics kits?

Define good.........LOL!!

I haven't found anything I like for my '09 either and there's actually a fair amount of stuff out there for the '06-'09's, it's slim pickins out there for the '10. I got tired of looking at white plastic so I tossed on a set of the Factory Effex '09 OEM ones just to break it up. Really need something nice though. You'll probably have to go custom or semi custom with the stuff like Decal Works or some of the others have. I'm not really diggin those either, but you might see something you like.

Having the Internet on a phone is only just so useful. Too much like having a helmet with a half-inch eye opening.

that explains why i shouldnt be riding wiht a welding mask/helmet.