YZ 426 graphics???

I have an 02 YZ 426 with aftermarket yellow ufo plastics and an IMS oversized tank and can't find graphics anywhere that would look good on it. Anybody know of any I don't???:banana:

Nice! Thanks!

Nice, took a sec for me to catch the blue tank. Looks good.

This kit (called Hurricane) is awesome for the yellow plastics:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/1898898986.html

Drop one industried an email see what they can do for you.

hey, thats my bike. i bought it new then sold it in 08' after doing the hurricane kit- then i saw the add you posted and bought it back this past weekend...sentimental reasons:ride:

life is funny huh!

This sucks. I contacted one industries and they don't sell that kit anymore. All I can find are blue graphics. I wonder if blue would look good on the yellow???

This sucks. I contacted one industries and they don't sell that kit anymore. All I can find are blue graphics. I wonder if blue would look good on the yellow???

i dont get that company, if you look on their web page it is lame. they only keep up with the new bikes.anything they have done in the past is gone. i dont get it either?

Where in IN are you located?

Lebanon

i dont get that company, if you look on their web page it is lame. they only keep up with the new bikes.anything they have done in the past is gone. i dont get it either?

I know... I don't get alot of these companies! All I can find are graphics for YZ 450's, 250 etc but nothing for a YZ 426. I did find this company though. You can custom design your own kit and they'll make it for you.

http://www.speedgraffix.com/index.html

Bought a SDG from a guy up there.

We may be up at the Linton race, come see me at the TnT-Fx trailer if you still need graphics for the 426.