HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MXOldtimer

scared the beegeebees out of me

3 posts in this topic

Friday night I replaced a blown fork seal and changed the oil in my forks so Sat. morning I put the tubes back and was going to give the bike a test run. Normally my bikes starts right up but this morning it was being stubborn, so after 5 or so kicks I pulled the compression release in to give it a few clean out kicks and "BAM" that sucker backfired louder than it ever has with the compression release pulled,first time it's ever done that, I damn near jumped over the bars. LOL WoooooHoooooo just when you think you have these 426's figured out they throw you something new,,,, I JUST LOVE THIS DAMN BEAST !

Doug

Mine does that all the time, the first time

I bout sh#t my pants. It is awfully loud and

is quite impressive.

I love this machine !

Jason

mine has done that too! the first time i was in the pits, and my dad and another friend (considerably old) he he mr berg...anyway..it did it once and they dropped their lunchables, then i laughed sooo hard, then i did it again and BAM!!! and they dropped their juice boxes, it was great, then it fired up and i roosted em...that was a fun time...see yall. its natural

-Eric