Scotts oil filter for YZ450 2010

I tried to find a scotts oil filter in the Thumper store. The search only showed the steering stabilizer. Where is the best place to order one from? Thanks for any help

I tried to find a scotts oil filter in the Thumper store. The search only showed the steering stabilizer. Where is the best place to order one from? Thanks for any help
The TT Store. Just call them and ask for it.

I called them.....They don't sell that filter any more

I just got mine in the mail a day or three ago..... I ordered it directly from Scotts, over the phone..... I didn't do much "shopping" around online for price comparisons, so paid full retail But on an item like this, it's still money ahead, the way I view it......

Jimmie

Thats what I did also......Went straight to Scotts.

Ive used filtron stainless filters and have had good success with them. Not saying Scotts are bad but seemed just hard to find like you all are having so I just got three filtron filters so I dont have to clean one everytime I change the oil.

After I change the oil twice I then clean two at a time and have them ready when I change again. They seem to do real well and havent had any problems with them.