HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garr87v

Gpr Stabilizer from 07 yz 250 to a wr 450

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone new if a gpr stabilizer from a 07 yz would fit a 07 wr 450. The guy has a new top clamp and the parts to fir a yz 450. Thanks for the help.

If I'm not mistaken, the top clamp for the '07 YZ250 or 450 (and any others using the late, twin chamber YZ fork) is 2mm wider than the WR or earlier YZ models. Without knowing how the damper anchors to the frame, I'd say that would be a snag right there.

The GPR mounts to the top bar clamp not the triple clamp. Having said that I don't know if the top bar clamps are the same for the WR and YZ but I would think that the guys at GPR would know best. The mount also fits around the steering head on the frame and anchors with a few set screws. This is most likely the same also...but again call GPR and ask them.