Help!!!! 2010 wr 450

Hey guys, I've had my 450 for bout a month, it's still stock as far as I know and little dissapointed, I'm gonna get a new exhaust for it and do the free mods in the next month, tell me this helps the petformance of the bike and I really want some more top end speedf

It helps the performance of the bike. A lot.

Homer.......I have a 2008 and once I did the mods I was VERY VERY happy.....:smirk::banana::smirk:........if you want more top end you may need to change sprockets.........but do the mods and see how you like it......

Yes I'm going to do the mods and see how I go, , and it could also be me cause I'm used to a yz250f, take a bit more getting used to I guess, Ill let u know when I do the mods and see if it's any better

thanks

Until you do the free mods.... it is a turd. Didn't you do any research on the WR? LOTS of info on this.

I don't know if the 2010 is exactly the same as my 2008, but when i did the throttle stop screw, grey wire, AIS kit, and rejetted, my bike ran liked a raped ape. I weight 230 and it will take me 70 mph + in the dirt with more to go. :smirk:

I don't know if the 2010 is exactly the same as my 2008, but when i did the throttle stop screw, grey wire, AIS kit, and rejetted, my bike ran liked a raped ape. I weight 230 and it will take me 70 mph + in the dirt with more to go. :smirk:

Yep, I have seen an indicated 90 mph on mine with stock gearing (on a lake bed).

Yeh done research but yeh thought would have a bit more, I'll do the mods, and see, in the bush it's good but on straights I'd like a little more, but the only thing really is the throttle, doesn't seem to pull as much as I thought,

do it right and your shoulders will get sore:banana: