HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zekulinoc

Yamaha WR450F Enduro-Motard 2 differences

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

i'm happy cause i will buy a wr450f and i want to ask some question about this motocross.

I want it for road(i mean i wanna change the wheels and i will do it supermotard),my problem is the moto is enduro and the person who have it he use it for mountain.I think so if the moto have something wrong because if it use it only for mountain maybe is tired and if i use it for road maybe face a problem.

Ty:thumbsup:

You're thinking the WRF may be too worn out since the previous owner used it for mountain riding? If he took good care of it the motor and transmission will not be too used for your motard use which will require longer periods of higher rpm riding.

There are quite a few WR450F owners who have converted theirs to street use. Good info is on ThumperTalk and Supermoto Junkies.

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Good luck and have fun!

Be carefull if you Motard it I just blew my transmission running 70 down the highway

heard a snap then everything locked up even with the clutch in it still skidded to a stop.

Was alot of fun riding around town. Now its time to rebuild it.http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc381/simonsayshello/2006%20WR%20450%20Motard/DSC00201.jpg

Edited by SimonSaysHello