EFM Autoclutch Group Buy

Hey everyone,

I was looking into getting an EFM Autoclutch and chatted with the guys over at EFM. Normal price is $600, if we can put together five orders (must all be Yamaha), we can get them for $500. Anyone interested?

Toy Hauler

Toy,

Count me in, if we can get the numbers to get the discount.

Let me know whats happening.

Email: sanfordssj@wideopenwest.com

Thanks,

Steve :)

The timeframe for the group buy on the EFM has passed. I PM’d all the folks who were in and let them know. However after talking with Al at Rekluse, and reading all the positive feedback on the z-Start and the Rekluse customer service I am sold on the z-Start.

Al has offered a discount for a group buy that is good through tomorrow (Friday 6/20). You can either get free shipping, or a clutch perch/adjuster for $69! So, contact Rekluse and get your z-Start!

Toy Hauler

...Al has offered a discount for a group buy that is good through tomorrow (Friday 6/20). You can either get free shipping, or a clutch perch/adjuster for $69! So, contact Rekluse and get your z-Start!

Looks like those of us on the bleeding edge miss out again... :)

Dave,

you got free shipping, you picked it up! Wait, you even got a free install! And because you bought your z-Start before June 1st, you can buy the perch adjuster at any time for $69.

And this is why you have such a great reputation for customer service!

Thanks Al! :)