HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Neutron

Dr. D Radiator Lowering Kit w/Guards???

2 posts in this topic

Hey, Fellas!!

First of all, I'll apologize for not doing as thorough of a "SEARCH" as I'd like to..... I'm at work, where computer time isn't exactly "abundant", and I really won't have much time at home on the computer to do much researching there, either. So if this has been asked before, I apologize..... :cheers:

I just bought member Steve97060's 2006 YZ450F. It's a really nice bike. He's put some thoughtful mods into this bike, like an hour meter, a Zip-Ty Racing carb mod (not sure what's involved there.... :smirk: ), a Dr. D exhuast, and a Dr. D Radiator Lowering Kit. :ride: All really good stuff......

I'd like to put a set of radiator guards on the bike; I've always felt they were good insurance. Does anyone know if the radiator guards from, say, Devol Racing, Moose Racing , or Unabiker will fit w/o any interference probs when using the Dr. D radiator lowering kit? Just from looking at my new bike's radiators & shrouds, I'd guess there should be no problems, but it would sure be nice to know ahead of time before ordering......

Thanks for any suggestions, advice, or help y'all may have! :smirk:

Jimmie