2010 brakes

so i serchd this and didnt find any thing sorry in advance if its been posted

My brake pads on my 2010 are almost dead now i have been told that honda pads will fit .

y would a person want to use honda pads over yamaha and ebc or such.

Is there a differnt style difference between the yamaha and honda and is there any advantage with one over the other?

I put the larger caliper off an 06yz and it added a lot of bite to the front brakes along with a high quality brake fluid. I'm tempted to try a braided line as well, has anyone tried a gafler brake line or similar product?

So you want better stopping on the 2010? I have never ridin a bike that stopped this well, almost went of the bars first time out. SS will make a significant difference but I won't even consider it on mine, maybe when the rubber gets old and spongy.

well i went from a 2008 wr 2ith a ebc big brake kit and brembo caliper so im used to stoping on a dime lol i still have the adaptor that came with the ebc kit will it fit my 2010?

ah gottcha dont know if all that will fit or not

So you want better stopping on the 2010? I have never ridin a bike that stopped this well, almost went of the bars first time out. SS will make a significant difference but I won't even consider it on mine, maybe when the rubber gets old and spongy.

I've never ridden a bike that stops so weak!! Came from Kawasaki 250F, the YZF brakes seems much to lame!

Helped out with SS Line, and a Braking Batfly Rotor with Braking brakepads. Now i absolutely love my brakes! MUCH of power and completely easy controllable!

I've never ridden a bike that stops so weak!! Came from Kawasaki 250F, the YZF brakes seems much to lame!

Helped out with SS Line, and a Braking Batfly Rotor with Braking brakepads. Now i absolutely love my brakes! MUCH of power and completely easy controllable!

really? Mine will lock the brakes up with more than a finger tip or little foot tap, I couldn't ask for much more but never ridden anything buy yzs and it stops the best outta those Ive had but can't comment on any others obviously

Go ride a KTM and then honestly tell me the brakes on the Yamaha are good...

No thanks but I like the 2010 brakes better than previous models not sure if anything is different other than being brand new. My other yammys really don't stop worth a crap