HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pkley

Chicks with boobs and chest protectors.... Yes its clean :-D

8 posts in this topic

Ok, my wife, DRZCatastrophe is um well, uh, well endowed... :D

However, her chest protector fits like CRAP! She's roughly my size, could probably wear my chest protector (it's a young adult) except for her chest. So she got a Adult, as recommended by the shop guys, who also mentioned how stupid the Womens chest protectors were. Said they looked like a gladiator type chest protector, you know the kind that is moulded to look like a 6 pac and pecks- except these had 2 small "bumps" in consideration of breasts. The problem is that the "bumps" are only appropriate for chicks going thru puberty! :D

Has anyone else found a solution? She wants breast reductions, but I won't let her :D Actually I would except for the fact elective sugury is still surgury :D .

Can we band together and make them come up with a real Womens chest protector? I mean, I want them things comfy not raw, and definatly protected! :D :D :D:):D

the fox rockstar2 is good for your um... situation... what have you :D :D... i mean it doesnt offer full protection but its pretty flexible and good against little pebbles... but when iw as riding with my friend and he was wearing that and i kicked up a rock about the size of a golf ball maybe a little bigger and it pegged him on the right side of the chest so i he kindof wished he had the plastic ones :):D :D :D :D :D

I assume she wears some sort of sports bra that keeps everything "tight". I know Acerbis makes women specific roost deflectors. I have the Acerbis Zoom 2 plus and it's the best fitting (and most protection) deflector I've ever owned :)

Nice complication to have heh? (.)(.)

Ditto on Acerbis. ...they brag on catering to the female shape. :)

my wife, DRZCatastrophe is um well, uh, well endowed... She wants breast reductions, but I won't let her

I understand you perfectly

My wife is also "endowed". We tried several chest roost deflectors but she never felt comfortable. I just want to mention that she feels pretty safe and comfortable with the sixsixone body armor. It is not exactly like a roost deflector though... but it is well built, perfectly adjustable and protects fine... at least for dual sporting.

By the way, I would not let my wife do the surgery thing either :)

Take care