Yzf 450 2009 frame

Hi new to the thumper talk scene :) sorry for my newbie-ness and if i am in the wrong thread im sure i will get used to this. My question is basically a local quad racing team near to where i live have imported 5 brand new 2009 yzf 450 motocross bikes and they are stripping them for the engine and wiring for there racing quads. the complete rolling frames are avaliable cheap and include all pipes water and exhaust , radiators and are just missing the engines and wiring. Basically i have a recently rebuilt 2002 426 and out of curiosity wondered if the 426 lump would mount in this frame ? Thanks guys .

Where will you put the oil?

Hi new to the thumper talk scene :) sorry for my newbie-ness and if i am in the wrong thread im sure i will get used to this. My question is basically a local quad racing team near to where i live have imported 5 brand new 2009 yzf 450 motocross bikes and they are stripping them for the engine and wiring for there racing quads. the complete rolling frames are avaliable cheap and include all pipes water and exhaust , radiators and are just missing the engines and wiring. Basically i have a recently rebuilt 2002 426 and out of curiosity wondered if the 426 lump would mount in this frame ? Thanks guys .

How much? And any idea what shipping to the UK would cost?

How much? And any idea what shipping to the UK would cost?

He is in the UK !!!!!!!!

:)