HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
450motard

2010 - spare parts list

3 posts in this topic

I just bought a 2010 YZ450F. I usually stock up on spare parts so I have them handy when I need them. What parts have you guys found yourselves running to the dealership for?

There's the typical stuff like spark plugs, oil filters, etc., but I'm talking about misc gaskets, o-rings, washers, bolts, clips or anything else you replace or might lose or break/tear during routine maintenance.

I searched through 6 pages of '2010' results and didn't see anything related to this topic... don't shoot me if this is a 'repost'.

valve cover gasket. some ppl are having problems with it leaking. i have not yet but no guarantees. ive got a couple extra levers and such obvious parts

Valve cover gasket for sure.Ive been through like 4 or 5 of them on my 2010 so far.Other than that I cant really think of anything out of the ordinary.Chain/sprockets,clutches,the normal stuff.