Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LIV2MX

IMPORTANT! Please help, Thanks

8 posts in this topic

have started a new MX adventure tour company and need your input to make our adventures something that YOU would want to do.

Please take a minute to fill out our survey!

Survey Form

damn. I got duped before you guys gave me the heads up as to what was going on.

Shame on him. :)

yea that sucks your using TT to advertise for your own profits... that means any one can basically advertise for free :):D :D

Re: IMPORTANT! Please help, Thanks

Motoman Jeeze give a guy a break, I have contacted TT about advertising in the best forum going. As soon as I get a call back I will be sending Money to keep the site we love going. If you want to be possitive and maybe help some of your fellow TT'ers maybe you could help with the survey, If not fine I wish you the best.

--------------------

socalmxadventures.com

Motoman Jeeze give a guy a break, I have contacted TT about advertising in the best forum going. As soon as I get a call back I will be sending Money to keep the site we love going. If you want to be possitive and maybe help some of your fellow TT'ers maybe you could help with the survey, If not fine I wish you the best.

--------------------

socalmxadventures.com

LIV2MX,

Dont take it personally. But we do take offense to advertisers who abuse the forums. This is nothing new. And many times they also promise to contribute to TT, but never do. So when we see your ad displayed in the TT Advertisers section, I'm sure we will all be more than happy to support your company. But until then, please keep the posts advertisement free :)

--------------------

socalmxadventures.com

I would have to agree. As cool as your new company may be, we have an unwritten code in here to not take advantage of these boards with any kind of commercial advertising. Your case may be an innocent mistake, and I hope it is. Do the right thing, and pull the posts off the board until you get it straightened out with TT. :)