yz450f 2011 release date

I'm ready to move up to the 450F! I think the realm of reasoning behind the misconception that the 2011 would be cheaper is most riders are going on the fact that more than if not at least half of OTD purchases, are relatively coming down due in part to the economy.

The other realization that is overlooked is the fact that about 1/4 of the purchasers price is paying for the innovation (the guys we never read about and have names you couldn't pronounce unless you had two tongues!) I had read that these bikes have damn near reached their epitome as far as how the RPM's are delivered and used (almost no waste other than friction) unless they start making them run on plutonium!

Got my new baby today, Oct 1st. :smirk:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=88887

gonna make a great woods bike!!

beautiful looking bike man!!!!! chain appears to be a lil tight though :smirk:

Has there been any issues with the 2010 450?

When you guys refer to OTD prices, how many of you are actually financing at those prices? Lets face it, I haven't seen anyone in about 17 years or heard of from my friends or threads on forums of anyone dropping outright cash on a bike the same day - just doesn't happen in our economic situation does it? When it is all said and done, with interest and taxes, the best my friends have walked away with on a three year plan still cost them an additional $2 to $3 G's. with taxes, title, tag, etc,etc.

I pay cash for my bikes.If I dont have the cash then I dont need the bike.

I pay cash for my bikes.If I dont have the cash then I dont need the bike.

I hear you there, and it's actually cheaper that way. You would be surprised how many riders are tricked into believing that it is actually easier to buy the bike under a three year plan because that OTD price looks attractive.

When you guys refer to OTD prices, how many of you are actually financing at those prices? Lets face it, I haven't seen anyone in about 17 years or heard of from my friends or threads on forums of anyone dropping outright cash on a bike the same day - just doesn't happen in our economic situation does it? When it is all said and done, with interest and taxes, the best my friends have walked away with on a three year plan still cost them an additional $2 to $3 G's. with taxes, title, tag, etc,etc.

When I bought my bike 3 years ago I had a wad of 100's and 50's for a total of 9000$ in my front pocket.

I'll never go on credit again, let alone even if I could :smirk:

When I bought my bike 3 years ago I had a wad of 100's and 50's for a total of 9000$ in my front pocket.

I'll never go on credit again, let alone even if I could :smirk:

I was wondering if anyone still did this!

On mine, I paid half like that and instead of paying just $79 a month, I paid $350 a month and knocked it off early so they couldn't earn as much interest on it as they planned.

beautiful looking bike man!!!!! chain appears to be a lil tight though :smirk:

it is tight

I was wondering if anyone still did this!

On mine, I paid half like that and instead of paying just $79 a month, I paid $350 a month and knocked it off early so they couldn't earn as much interest on it as they planned.

Don't know why I said years, it was 3 weeks ago:bonk:

Nice nice nice!!!

Got my new baby today, Oct 1st. :smirk:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=88887

gonna make a great woods bike!!