yz450f 2011 release date

O'well maybe next year.

Don't we say this every year? I just quit caring about the yz250f. Maybe I will when it's relevant again.

cant believe all the 2010 450's were not sold. Yamaha only sent 1,200 for entire country. My friend got an almost new 2010 yz450f 15 hours for 5,800. He needs a tall seat and called SDG and they said it was not worth them making a seat for such small number of bikes. There is no one making after market seats tall or stock. Times are tuff.

I sent my seat to SDG and they did a custom tall seat its very very nice. Call them up I believe it was 118.00 with a cover of your color choice.

Times are tuff. I can't put the link on here, but shops are selling 2010 here for 5999 brand new. I emailed all my freinds.

new 2010 450's?

Yamaha rep says dealers place orders on or around September 15. Bikes arrive a week or two later depending on location.

It was insane when I walked in. Got a 2010 450 for around 7 OTD. They also had 12 r1's, 10 r6's and 2 V-MAX's...and those are some hard to find bikes.

All at a little podunk town dealer ship south of Macon GA.

that would be byron ga. got mine there otd 7400.00 with pipe and tuner

i went down to my yamaha shop n there it was a brand new 2011 so they should show up verry soon

I just bought a white and red 2010 for a little over 7000 otd, and they have two more. I think thats an ok deal.

That's a smoking deal.

got mine yesterday paid 12,200 aus dollars

0903101701-00.jpg

Man that black and red looks sweet! How much is that US$?

Man that black and red looks sweet! How much is that US$?
$11,133.90

I could do without the red seat, but the rest looks good.

Best I can find in the Oklahoma/N. Texas region is $6600 for a blue 2010...I doubt that is the OTD price...

Checked a 2010 out yesterday, had one left, they wanted $8499 for it here in Nova Scotia, that included the tuner too.

Checked a 2010 out yesterday, had one left, they wanted $8499 for it here in Nova Scotia, that included the tuner too.

This is that "blue is best" promotion from yamaha. My dealer told me that the only way you get the deal is if you buy the bike and don't finance it... Don't know if that's true or not.

Was that OTD? If so, good price, I got mine for 8295$ OTD here in Calgary. That was the best price I could find on a brand new 2010 here in this province.

Unlimited cycle in western PA

What is the name of the store who sell 2010 yz450f for $5999 brand new?

They are all gone guys!!! I have the last one, it will be here in 4 weeks. NO MORE at the warehouse in the east. There may be some comming up for auction soon, if more dealers go under, but as of now, none.

Dealer by me has one for $6300 plus tax.