Rampart Closed for GOOD!

Naw, Us big Thumpers just mow those little ring dings over. I'm just worried about meeting one of you hooligans out there! It would be like Planets colliding! Only a Physicist could calculate the energy involved in two 426's getting together at speed.:0

Damn Roostn!

I was hoping to at least go run over some of those slow two wheeled types at Rampart. You know, those machines usually ridden by guys and gals without helmets that think by going 5 mph faster when you come up behind them, that you will enjoy their pace (when you are already going about 25 mph faster for starters).

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

By the way, all that happened to Woodland Park too. So everyone stay away for at least a few weekends.

Bryan...

No one can go to Rampart this Sunday. Rampart burned down, then a case of Foot and Mouth broke out. A fire fighter plane accidentally dumped toxic waste on the fire and the area became radioactive. The government has it on quarantine. Those of you who planned on riding Sunday should go to a track. Tell ALL your riding buddies that the area is contained for at least 3 months. Maybe even 4. Just don't go there. Yea that's it.

Roostn in Denver