HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fraser

'10 Rad louvres

15 posts in this topic

Mine are getting pretty tatty after months of having rocks chucked at them.

Anyone know if there are any aftermarket ones available? I'd like black ones like some of the factory bikes but can't find any?

Acerbis and Cycra has radiator shrouds. I know Cycra has a one piece radiator shroud.

Are you sure? I couldn't find them on their website but would really like a set. Do you have a link?

If cycra has a set I would pick them up for sure.Acerbis has some though.Thats what I have for my bike now.

I painted mine on my 06 with Krylon Fusion paint in Black. I did that in 2006 and they have lasted till 2010 and are still kickin right now...

The key? Paint them in the morning (not when the dew is heavy, just a little after) and put them outside to bake for the afternoon for about 4 hours.

Are you sure? I couldn't find them on their website but would really like a set. Do you have a link?

You have to call and ask for them there not on the website yet.

By the way guys, I dont know where people started talkin about shrouds on here, but the OP is asking about Louvers.

(But I would love to get my hand on some of those Cyrca one piece shrouds)

(But I would love to get my hand on some of those Cyrca one piece shrouds)

Are you sure they exist? I couldn't fine them on their website but sent them an e-mail asking if they make them. If you know they exist can you provide a link? Like you, I want them! :)

David

Langston had them...thats all I know

im interested as well...found this pic today...

105448390_1278348386.jpg?1278348386

Those look good. Frankly, I don't understand why they were designed as two separate parts anyway and what's worst, if you replace them they're close to $90 (retail) for everything which is just crazy. Hopefully somebody releases a one-piece set of them which is equivalent in price to shrouds for any other bike.

They look Awesome... I just bought Acerbis replacements but I will pick up the cycra parts as soon as they are ready..

I will send them to my decals guy like I have in the past with cycra plastic he then templates them up makes them and even fits them and returns them to me...