HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrMXer

King tires

2 posts in this topic

Hey Folks! Has anyone tried the $40 Kings? I've had a few friends run them and they seemed to be happy with them.. Myself, I can't imagine that a $40 tire would be worth a hoot, but I thought I'd ask to see what everyone in Thumperland thought. While I'm at it.. What about the Maxxis treads?

I have a friend that runs both and they have good wear. The Maxxis that he runs are the 6000 and the only thing that I don't like about them is that they are directional so flipping the over and running them longer is not a option. The riding that we do is rocky, hilly(Chadwick, MO) and sandy, rocky, dirt(Flat River, MO) where you need a intermediate to soft tire.

His bike is a KX250. But he now owns a XR600 so he just put the King 752 knockoff for the Flat River run last week and it did very well. We are going to do a Chadwick ride soon on it to see how it does.

------------------

Scott #431

Some Fear Racing "Cause if you don't have any you ain't going fast enough"

'99 YZ400F(Coming to a Theater near you soon)

'92 ZX-7R and '97 ZX-7RR

"Doesn't hurt till the bone is exposed"

"When cut do you bleed green? I do!"

Pics