OK guys...which Exhaust should I buy??

Pro Circuit Ti-4, they are sweet. they sound sweet, and look sweet.

White Bros E-series open. Awsome sound and great power. Everybody is always telling me how great it sounds, too. Just ordered the disks so I'll be able to swith it out from track to trail. Let you know how it is.

First, I'd like to point out that this thread is over 5 years old.

Then, I'd like you to note the original poster's name and vist the link below:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46

Yeah Gray I was wondering about that myself. It is always good to read some of Garrett's posts though.

I thought about the date (and the fact that I hadn't checked it) soon after writing the other day. I am sorry to all if I opened a wound. Sounded like a great kid. I did follow the thread tonight after reading further and payed respect to someone who sounds as if I wish I had known by the number of messages posted there in his honor. I feel for Garrett's family and hope I didn't cause anymore pain.

Reddman

WB E series. On my 400f, check for clearance eveywhere, especially if you have gone down as mentioned. I was too concerned about tire rub and when I saw everything cleared I was happy! What I didn't check was the gap between the pipe and the rear brake resivor which I melted down in about 30 minutes. Mke sure you have significant clearance!

I thought about the date (and the fact that I hadn't checked it) soon after writing the other day. I am sorry to all if I opened a wound. Sounded like a great kid. I did follow the thread tonight after reading further and payed respect to someone who sounds as if I wish I had known by the number of messages posted there in his honor. I feel for Garrett's family and hope I didn't cause anymore pain.

Reddman

I didn't notice the date either , it happens , you had no way of knowing the circumstances , the fact that you are apologizing shows allot of class :thumbsup:

I guess some people do use the search feature!