Goughs Bay (The pines)Vic Australia

Good video and good song. You Ozzys crack me up, you sure fall down a lot. But being on the other side of the world I guess you're falling up. Out here when we throw down, there's a fight, do you guys fight when you throw up? Do you say " Let's get physical"?

Just trying to be funny.

Funny , you guys ride like about 99% of the rest of us do on a good day. Cheeres , good day.

Good video and good song. You Ozzys crack me up, you sure fall down a lot. But being on the other side of the world I guess you're falling up. Out here when we throw down, there's a fight, do you guys fight when you throw up? Do you say " Let's get physical"?

Just trying to be funny.

That is funny but maybe a little to thought out haha

fun video, that looked like a blast. Epic goon riding at 1:13 lol!

Ha Ha, thanks guys appreciate your feedback. We will have a few more clips very soon and also a preview to our DVD we will be making should have that by the weekend. Enjoy.

Oh yep bump

Funny , you guys ride like about 99% of the rest of us do on a good day. Cheeres , good day.

Cheers and say g'day otherwise you sound like your an old man from england or somewhere ha.

Awesome vid too!

Cheers and say g'day otherwise you sound like your an old man from england or somewhere ha.

Awesome vid too!

Ha Ha, thats funny.

Thanks for the comment too mate

Where is Goughs Bay

Where is Goughs Bay

Down the street

Good vid. Looks fun

krikey,you guys ride like you already have a few tinny's in the bin:smirk:

krikey,you guys ride like you already have a few tinny's in the bin:smirk:

Ha Ha na mate just very competitive plus everyone is trying to get on camera makes for some good viewing

Looking for some cool songs to do some summary clips too, any suggestions?