My 07 YZ450F (new guy in Mesa Az)

Well I'm newer to MX, I've been riding dirt bikes for about 7-8 months now. I and have ridden and raced quads for the past 6 or so years.. and finally had enough abuse. I was a track guy on the quad and fast (so no bashing...lol) Anyway I picked up a clean 07 Yz450f honestly for my Dad to get him back out on the track, but after he promised me he would never ride again I figured I'd at least give it a few lap.. well thats all it took. So here I am, I've sold all my quads and cant get enough of my bike!

Here are some specs:

RG3 triple clamps

Enzo Suspension "B" (springs/re-valve and works bumper in rear)

Also had RMR do some tweaking to the suspension... Randy your awesome!

White Bro's pro carbon pipe

Boysen QS2 & air fuel mix screw

Twin-air pro flow kit

Motion pro cables (all)

SDG hump seat

FLO retro graphics

IronMan Sprockets (the best..lol)

Hammerhead brake/shift pedals (not pictured)

ASV levers on Renthal twinwall bars

Lightspeed skid

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

DSCN2199.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

I like those graphics.

You'll be lucky not to have a comment or two about the quad. but I also rode quads. I had a sport quad but never raced just a wanna- be racer. I now have a 09 yz450f and never looked back. Can't explain why just like dirt bikes better.By the way sweet looking bike.

You'll be lucky not to have a comment or two about the quad. but I also rode quads. I had a sport quad but never raced just a wanna- be racer. I now have a 09 yz450f and never looked back. Can't explain why just like dirt bikes better.By the way sweet looking bike.

X2. I had a Banshee.

Thanks, yeah I always got crap for riding "the couch" but all it took to shut those guys up was to have them do a good lap or two on the track with it..lol Quads are so much more expensive too, I used to go thru axles and wheels like crazy and $3500+ for a good suspension system...that still doesnt touch the smooth ride of even a stock dirtbike. I have no desire to ride a quad again and cant believe I did for so long. Now if I can just figure out how to turn this dirtbike..lol

try 3 and 3/4 inchess of sag in the rear and raise the clamps to the line. Should solve your turning issue...

Where did you get your graphics?

I to recently gave up my "couch" for an 06 YZ450. I won't be going back any time soon thats for sure.

Nice looking bike too.

Graphics where from FLU designs, but I think they only made them for a short time.

fludesigns.com

The bike sag is all set right its just me being special..lol I crashed in corners at least 2-3 times during a day of riding trying to find that fine line of staying upright. But I have gotten a lot better, but I know there is still tons to learn and years of having fun!