2004 wr450f CA plate?

Found a great deal on a 2004 wr450 that is currently arizona plated. Was wondering if anyone know the cost of getting it registered for the street in CA? I know that if I buy a bike that is street titled out of state and I put that it has over 7500 miles that I can street register it in CA. So does anyone know the cost of doing so?

Found a great deal on a 2004 wr450 that is currently arizona plated. Was wondering if anyone know the cost of getting it registered for the street in CA? I know that if I buy a bike that is street titled out of state and I put that it has over 7500 miles that I can street register it in CA. So does anyone know the cost of doing so?

Technically via the letter of the law, it wont keep the plate because the bike does not meet on road emissions thus the 7500 miles thing does not apply.

Technically via the letter of the law, it wont keep the plate because the bike does not meet on road emissions thus the 7500 miles thing does not apply.

Yep. Over 7500 miles the bike has to have a 49 states "on road" emission sticker and under 7500 it has to have a California or 50 states "on road" emission sticker. The WR has neither and on top of that it's a red sticker bike so the chances of it slipping through are slim.

contact Troy of Dual Sport Guys dot com

Nuff Said.