Help! Wiring up wr450 07 Baja Design switch

i honestly have no clue on how to wire this thing up, i have looked all over for some sort of faq or picture diagram, any help with this would be great. Hopefully someone has done this before and can post some pics of how they got there setup to work

i honestly have no clue on how to wire this thing up, i have looked all over for some sort of faq or picture diagram, any help with this would be great. Hopefully someone has done this before and can post some pics of how they got there setup to work

What are you trying to wire up - lights, ignition, dual sport? Also which switch do you have?

its a full switch has everything but the start making the bike street legal. I need to wire up the new headlight along with all the new blinkers. I think i understand that i need to route the power to the new switch rather than the standard on off on the Wr and then go from there but i just dont know how to setup the blinkers or my highs and lows.

I was hopping someone has done this before, making this a lot easier.

its a full switch has everything but the start making the bike street legal. I need to wire up the new headlight along with all the new blinkers. I think i understand that i need to route the power to the new switch rather than the standard on off on the Wr and then go from there but i just dont know how to setup the blinkers or my highs and lows.

I was hopping someone has done this before, making this a lot easier.

Well, I added the Baja Designs Dual Sport kit to my 07 WR450 but the kit came with all of the instructions and new wiring harnesses.?

Out of the 4 pin connector that goes to the existing switch the red wire is 12 volts from the battery and the brown lead is the switch output to the cdi. If you want to add an led like the oem switch you need an led with a diode and a 1k ohm resistor in series between the red\black and black leads.

Edited by PBDBLUE