HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan_Lorenze

Mojave ride this weekend anyone??

6 posts in this topic

Guys, I have a great loop planned on Sunday if anyone is interested. This ride will be challenging but really fun. Let me know if you want to go, we're a good group to ride with. Thanks, Dan

Ron?

Oh man would I like to go. I have not ridden since the time I meet you guys at Dennys, and I'm die'n to ride! Unfortunately for me I have to work AGAIN this weekend. $@#* %%! Too darn busy lately… :)

Anybody in the SoCal area want to ride with a great group of guys? Very highly recommended.

Have fun Dan.

Mike, I hope you decide to go!! We're meeting at Denny's between 7:00 and 7:30am on Sunday. See ya there. Dan

Dude, sorry I didn't make this ride. Don't forget me on the next one and don't forget about the Vikings' Hare & Hound in 2 weeks at Lucerne. Maybe some of the Mojave Ridge Riders would like to give it a try?

Your Bro, Steve

2001 WR250F

Steve & Dan

Just thought that I would let you know that POPS is now a "thumper talker". Are you two thinking about the long rider ride in May?

Dad

Originally posted by Steve Lorenze:

Dude, sorry I didn't make this ride. Don't forget me on the next one and don't forget about the Vikings' Hare & Hound in 2 weeks at Lucerne. Maybe some of the Mojave Ridge Riders would like to give it a try?

Your Bro, Steve

2001 WR250F