Mojave ride this weekend anyone??

Guys, I have a great loop planned on Sunday if anyone is interested. This ride will be challenging but really fun. Let me know if you want to go, we're a good group to ride with. Thanks, Dan

Ron?

Oh man would I like to go. I have not ridden since the time I meet you guys at Dennys, and I'm die'n to ride! Unfortunately for me I have to work AGAIN this weekend. $@#* %%! Too darn busy lately… :)

Anybody in the SoCal area want to ride with a great group of guys? Very highly recommended.

Have fun Dan.

Dan call me or post what time you will be at Dennys.

Mike, I hope you decide to go!! We're meeting at Denny's between 7:00 and 7:30am on Sunday. See ya there. Dan

Dude, sorry I didn't make this ride. Don't forget me on the next one and don't forget about the Vikings' Hare & Hound in 2 weeks at Lucerne. Maybe some of the Mojave Ridge Riders would like to give it a try?

Your Bro, Steve

2001 WR250F

Steve & Dan

Just thought that I would let you know that POPS is now a "thumper talker". Are you two thinking about the long rider ride in May?

Dad

Originally posted by Steve Lorenze:

Dude, sorry I didn't make this ride. Don't forget me on the next one and don't forget about the Vikings' Hare & Hound in 2 weeks at Lucerne. Maybe some of the Mojave Ridge Riders would like to give it a try?

Your Bro, Steve

2001 WR250F